The St. Louis National Charity Horse Show uses social networking platforms to connect and interact with different audiences. At this time, we share content on Facebook and our website.
We encourage interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts. However, this does not imply that the STLNCH agrees with or accepts the content, opinions, or views expressed within any public comment. The person who posts a comment is solely responsible for the content of the comment.
While we do not discriminate against views or opinions posted to our social networking accounts, we reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment.
A comment will not be edited or modified to remove unacceptable content; the entire comment will simply be deleted.
Some of the reasons we may remove or not approve a comment are listed below:
- Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments.
- Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups. The organization retains the right to ban or block those who post slanderous or abusive comments.
- Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links.
- Makes unsupported accusations.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
- Duplicate posts.
- Clearly off topic.
- Political campaigning or lobbying.
Moderating and posting comments should only be expected to occur during normal business hours.